This guide is used to guide developers to use OpenMediation products to load and display the parameter configuration of third-party ad networks through the OpenMediation SDK. According to this guide, you will find information about the configuration instructions of the Instance. For more information on how to configure OpenMediation mediation, please visit Configure Ad Network Parameters.
1. Select the app, navigate to the third-party ad network operation page
The Instance needs to match the added application and placement, and you need to select the corresponding app in the navigation bar. Please click to select the corresponding application in the OpenMediation application list, click Setup in the left navigation bar, select Mediation, select the placement that needs to be configured, and click Add Instance on the Instance interface to configure the Instance.
If you have not configured apps and placements, please refer to the addition and management of apps and the addition and management of placements.
2. Add Instance
2.1 No ad network parameters added
If you do not add ad network parameters, you need to configure the corresponding application and placement on the third-party ad network to obtain relevant parameters for configuration. First select the corresponding ad network in the Ad Network module, then obtain the relevant parameters of the ad network and fill in the App ID and Reporting API Key, then customize the name in the Instance Name module to obtain the corresponding advertising unit parameters in the ad network. After filling in the Unit ID module, Click Save to complete the configuration. For details on the parameters of each advertising platform, please visit the ad network configuration guide.
2.2 Ad network parameters added
If you have added ad network parameters, you can directly select the corresponding ad network in the Ad Network module, and then customize the name in the Instance Name module to obtain the corresponding advertising unit parameters in the ad network. After filling in the Unit ID module, click Save. Complete the configuration.
- The Instance parameter involves the OpenMediation SDK's advertising calls to third-party ad network. Please confirm the accuracy of the information filled in;
- Please confirm whether the ad unit configured on the OpenMediation platform matches the third-party ad unit. For example, to select the OpenMediation interstitial ad, you need use the interstitial ad unit of the third-party.
- In the official environment of the OpenMediation platform, multiple accounts of repeated advertising platforms are not allowed. Please confirm the account used by the application and configure it, such as Vungle account 1 and Vungle account 2. Only one account is allowed to be used by an application.
- Suggest a custom Instance Name: "Ad Network_Country_eCPM" to facilitate subsequent operations, for example: "Vungle_USA_20".
Due to the inconsistent methods of obtaining ad unit parameters on various platforms, please visit Configure Ad Network Parameters for details on obtaining the parameters of each ad network.