This guide is used to guide developers to use Mediation products to load and display the parameter configuration of third-party ad networks through the OpenMediation SDK. According to this guide, you will find information about the configuration instructions of ad network parameters. For more information on how to configure OpenMediation mediation, please visit the Ad Network Configuration Guide.
1. Navigate to Ad Network
Ad network parameters need to match the added application, and you need to select the corresponding app in the navigation bar. Please click to select the corresponding application in the OpenMediation navigation bar, and click the Ad Network of Setup in the navigation bar to configure the relevant parameters of the ad networks.
If you have not configured apps and placements, please refer to the addition and management of apps and the addition and management of placements.
2. Configure ad network parameters in the OpenMediation
First of all, you need to create your exclusive account on the official website of the third-party ad network, and then you can obtain the relevant parameters after completing the corresponding review. Then, find the relevant third-party ad network in the OpenMediation, click Edit, and fill in the relevant parameters of the third-party ad network in the corresponding module. Finally, click Save to save.
- Since the calling mechanism of the third-party ad network is different, the way to obtain the configuration parameters may be different. For details, please refer to the ad network integration and operation guide.
- When configuring ad network parameters, you need to confirm and select the currency unit that matches the third-party ad network in the currency module, and the system will convert according to the real-time exchange rate.
- Due to operational errors, if you want to change the Report API, Currency and other related parameters, please modify it in API Key Management.
1. Configure third-party ad network parameters for the first time
Find the relevant third-party ad network in the OpenMediation, click Edit, and fill in the third-party ad network’s related parameters. Finally, click Save to save. For details, please refer to the ad network integration and operation guide.
2.Use the same ad network account to configure different applications
Find the relevant third-party ad network in the OpenMediation, click Edit, fill in the APP ID, and select the Report API corresponding to the account. Finally, click Save to save.
3. API Key Management
Since most third-party ad networks only have one Report API for the same account in the Report API (except Facebook), you can uniformly manage the currency unit and Report API parameter settings of the third-party ad networks in the API Key Management interface. If you want to change the previous settings or add new account information, you can also operate on this interface.
- Edit：Change the Currency unit and Report API parameters. After the change is complete, click Save to save.
- Disable：Pause the data pull, and the Report API Status will display OFF after clicking.
- Report API Status: OFF state means data pull is suspended; Running state means data is being pulled; Delayed state is normal, and data is displayed in the report, because the system will pull data according to a fixed period of time, when it is not pulled Delayed status will be displayed; Invalid Settings status is configuration error, you need to check whether the configuration is correct.
- Please ensure that the Report API Key is filled in accurately, and it involves data pull issues;
- Please carefully adjust the status of the Report API Key. Suspending or removing it may result in abnormal report data.
4. Ad network parameter explanation
Configure the relevant parameters of the third-party ad network. Generally, the corresponding APP ID and Report API are required. The naming of each ad network may be inconsistent, but the effect is the same.
- APP ID：The only parameter corresponding to the application of the third-party ad network.
- Report API：The data corresponding to the third-party ad network is obtained through the API interface, and is associated with the OpenMediation report for optimization and analysis.
Due to the inconsistency of the application configuration and related parameter configuration of the third-party ad network, please refer to the ad network integration and operation guide for detailed operations.