The Ad Inspector is an auxiliary testing tool launched by OpenMediation. It graphically displays some log information, which can help you understand the various complex logic of the SDK, find online problems, reproduce problems, and facilitate real-time analysis of ad requests in the app.
1: The Ad Inspector is a functional module integrated in OpenMediationTestSuite V2.0.0+. If TestSuite is already integrated in your application, you can directly use the start Ad Inspector method to invoke it. Otherwise, please integrate the Test Suite first.
2: The Ad Inspector can only be activated on the test device, you need to add your device as a test device first.
3: Please make sure that the OpenMediation SDK is initialized before starting the advertisement Ad Inspector.
Launch Ad Inspector
The Ad Inspector can be started from any location in the app. There are two ways to start the ad checker.
1: Use the "shake" gesture to start after registering the test device.
2: Use the provided API to start programmatically.
#import <OpenMediationTestSuite/OMTestSuite.h> [OMTestSuite presentAdInspectorFromViewController:@"YOUR_OpenMediation_APP_KEY" completionHandler:nil];
import OMTestSuite OMTestSuite.presentAdInspector(form:"YOUR_OpenMediation_APP_KEY", completionHandler:nil)
The top of the homepage mainly displays application summary information: mainly including App name, platform, package name, App version, and SDK version information.
The following shows the advertising space information delivered by the server: it mainly includes the name of the advertising space, the current inventory status/inventory configuration, the number of instances contained in the advertising space, and the latest log title and time of the advertising space.
At the top of the page, you can click the "User" and "Device" icons to display the current user's setting information and device information respectively.
- Region: The country and region where the user is located.
- Custom Tags: The custom tags assigned by the App to the current user, showing the number of tags.
- Custom User Id: App defines the user Id of the current user.
- Test Mode: Indicate whether it is currently in test mode.
- A/B Group: Indicate the AB test group to which the current user belongs.
- OS Version : Device system version number.
- Brand: Equipment brand.
- Model: Device model.
- Device Id: Device IDFA.
- ATT Status: The current ATT status of the device.
Placement Details Page
Click on any ad from the Placement list on the homepage to enter the Placement details page. The top of the page mainly displays the summary information of the advertising space: including the name of the advertising space, the inventory information View, and the Instance information View issued by the advertising space. The bottom of the page displays the summary of all ad logs of the current ad slot in reverse chronological order.
- SDK init : Summary of SDK initialization information .
- Custom user id changed: Summary of custom user id changed .
- Custom tags changed: Summary of custom user tag changes .
- Inventory changed: Summary of inventory changes .
- Waterfall request: Summary of waterfall request information.
- Quick positioning function button: Quick positioning of the log list.
- Log information filter button: Filter and display the contents of the current log list according to classification.
OM SDK Init
- Initialization start time, time-consuming, and initialization result (iOS only has a successful initialization state).
Custom user id changed
- Set custom user id value。
Custom user tag changed
- Set custom tag key and value。
Inventory changed：Inventory In/out
- Inventory in/out: Inventory in/out of advertisement.
- Upper right corner 1/2: current inventory number/ad inventory setting threshold.
- +n Ad/-n Ad: Ad inventory status changes.
- Instance name and eCPM of inbound/outbound.
- Subject: Mediation Rule name, trigger request time and time-consuming.
- Request result: n fill—fill quantity, No fill—no ad fill, Error—request error.
Detail：Waterfall Fall loads the Instance list
- Instance name, loading time and Platform name.
- Request result: Fill, No Fill, Payload success, Payload failed, Error.
- The eCPM is displayed when the request is successful, and the reason is displayed when the request fails.
Condition：Current Waterfall Rule
- Region: Country information, expandable.
- Custom tags: Custom user tags, expandable.
- Tracking allowed: App settings allow tracking.
- App version: App version number.
- OS version: system version number.
Click on the inventory information View at the top of the page, and the page pop-up box will display the current inventory information list of ad slots, and display them in descending order according to the actual loading order.
A single inventory mainly contains information: advertising source Instance name, advertising eCPM (estimated price/Bidding Price), advertising loading start time, advertising type (Waterfall/Bidding).
Click the Instance Information View at the top of the page, and the page pop-up box will display the current ad slot Instance information list, which will be displayed in the order of Instances issued by the server.
A single Instance mainly contains information: Instance name and type (Waterfall/Bidding).
Quick positioning function button
- "UP" button: Click on the page to scroll to the top of the list.
- "Down" button: Click on the page to scroll to the bottom of the list.
Log information filter button
Click the "Filter button (funnel shape)" on the home page of the Placement details page and the filter page will pop up. You can filter the log results according to Ad Log, Inventory Log and Others.
Click the "Exit" button in the upper right corner of the homepage to exit the ad inspector.